Are You Ready to Be Connected?
The Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is seeking to partner with pediatric PTs and PTAs outside the United States and other professionals within the US who serve children. We hope that by sharing information and working together, we can improve services for children and families. With more than 5,000 current members, the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy is one of the largest specialty sections of APTA. The Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy represents pediatric physical therapy and serves as a collective voice to support provision of the highest quality physical therapy services to children, their families, and adults with developmental disabilities. This makes the Partners Program of the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy the ideal choice for professionals working or studying in the field of pediatrics. To join the Academy as a Partner, sign up online to pay by credit card.
Why Should You Become a Partner of the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy?
As a Partner of the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy you will receive the following benefits:
- An annual online subscription Pediatric Physical Therapy, the Academy's award-winning, Medline-listed quarterly journal. You will be able to access PPT online and via podcast.
- Free optional membership in the Academy's seven Special Interest Groups: Pediatric Sports-Fitness, Adolescents & Adults with Developmental Disabilities, Neonatology, School-based Physical Therapy, Early Intervention, Hospital-based Physical Therapy, and Academic and Clinical Educators.
- Members-only information on the Academy's website at www.pediatricapta.org.
- Monthly electronic Academy newsletters with the latest reimbursement and legislative news.
- Answers to your questions via the Academy on Pediatrics online community and other social media.
- Discounts on Academy products and course registrations, including the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy Annual Conference.
- Most importantly, you'll be part of a network of members - in your state, in your region, and across the country - and a part of a collective voice for pediatric physical therapy.
How Can You Get Involved in Other Academy Activities?
The Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy has many opportunities to get involved - we encourage you to offer your time and expertise! The rewards gained from involvement with pediatric physical therapists benefit your career growth and provide personal gratification. We welcome the opportunity to acquaint you with our Section!
How Can You Join as a Partner?
The annual Partner fee is $75, covering a single year of benefits (January 1-December 31), which must be submitted by December 15 of each year. This fee is required annually for each successive renewal of your Partner status. To join the Academy as a Partner, sign up online to pay by credit card or download the Partners form and mail it in with a check