Thank you for considering the APTA Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy for your advertising needs. APTA Pediatrics has almost 6,000 physical therapist, physical therapy assistant, and physical therapy student members who work in or have a passion for pediatric physical therapy. Our advertising options are outlined below:
- Milestones Member Newsletter: Our monthly electronic newsletter is sent directly to all members, posted on our website, and announced on our social media accounts. To advertise in Milestones, complete this online form
- Mailing list: You may purchase a mailing list of APTA Pediatrics members, customized by member type, state, SIG membership, or other areas of interest. (NOTE: does not include email addresses.) To order a mailing list, complete this online form.
- Website Classified Ad: Our classified ad panel appears on our home page at pediatricapta.org, which has tens of thousands of visitors each year from across the country and around the globe. To place a classified ad, complete this online form, complete this online form.
- APTA Pediatrics Career Center: Our Career Center connects job seekers with prospective employers in the physical therapy industry. To post an ad in the APTA Pediatrics Career Center, visit pediatricapta.careerwebsite.com.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Journal: Our peer-reviewed journal has online and print advertising available. Information can be found on the PPT website at journals.lww.com/pedpt under Journal Info/Advertising.
Conference Sponsorships and Booths
- APTA Pediatrics Annual Conference: Our Annual Conference, attended by hundreds of attendees, features a full Exhibit Hall and many sponsorship opportunities. For pricing and information, visit pediatricapta.org/annualconference.
- APTA's Combined Sections Meeting: In addition to the option of getting a booth in the CSM Exhibit Hall (www.apta.org/csm), you can also sponsor an APTA Pediatrics event at CSM, such as the Member Breakfast or Business Meeting & Reception. A full sponsorship is $5,000 or up to 3 can co-sponsor for $2,000 each. Sponsors will be permitted to set up a table and provide information at the sponsored event. For information on how to sponsor one of these events, contact email@example.com with "Sponsorship at CSM" in the subject line. CSM sponsorships are due by November 15.
- Other APTA Pediatrics courses: The Advanced Clinical Practice in Pediatrics and Innovations in School-based Physical Therapy courses may have sponsorship opportunities available. Visit pediatricapta.org to see a list of upcoming events. If you are interested in a sponsorship, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: As a component of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy abides by policies established by APTA regarding advertising (https://www.apta.org/advertisers-exhibitors-and-sponsors/advertising-policies); all advertising must conform to these policies.
For more information about any of these opportunities, contact email@example.com