Optimize movement for lifelong meaningful participation of all children.
Advance pediatric physical therapy through excellence in education, advocacy, and research.
The Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy is committed to:
- Consumer-centric care
- Social responsibility
- Enhance educational pathways to practice in pediatric physical therapy.
- Be a relevant, innovative, agile and responsible organization.
- Advocate for meaningful participation of all children.
- Elevate pediatric physical therapist practice through the application of evidence.
- Click here to see the APPT 2018-20 Strategic Plan
- Click here to see what the APPT was up to in 2017
- Click here to see the minutes from the APPT Business Meeting at CSM 2018
- Click here to share the Benefits of Belonging to the APPT